Fatty Liver Cleaning Raisin Water – Recipe
Our liver is one of the most important bodily organs, and is often referred as the “laboratory” of our body, as it decomposes toxins which we consume and is constantly exposed to poisonous chemicals.
The liver purifies and cleans the blood while eliminating all the waste-products and toxins. However when the liver is overloaded, it can result in symptoms such as general fatigue and headaches.
Not only this but an overloaded liver leaves us exposed and vulnerable to viral infections and serious health consequences, which is why it is highly important that we detoxify and cleanse our liver.
Although there are a large number of detoxification methods available online, in this article we’re going to present you a specific highly-efficient method that has been proven to be one of the best out there. It has been used for centuries by the Russian people to detoxify their liver.
- Cover ½ a cup of raisins with warm water, and let them simmer for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the raisins with fresh cold water.
- Boil a small amount of water and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Put the raisins in another cup and cove them with the boiled water. Once done, let them sit like that for 24 hours.
- The following day, eat the raisins and drink the water in which they simmered, on an empty stomach.
- Then, rest for 1 hour with a bottle of warm water on the right side of your abdomen.
- This detoxification method should be repeated once a week, for 4 weeks, 2 times a year.
After the first treatment, you will start feeling the positive results.
While performing the detoxification procedures, make sure you avoid consuming greasy foods and alcohol.