Very efficient Traditional Medicine for Joint and Bones Pain !
Over the years, thousands of people have come to trust this traditional medicine as very effective in treating joint and bone pains even if they form aging or rheum. The good thing is that it doesn’t take so many ingredients to make this effective ecological balm.
The Effective Traditional Treatment for Pains In The Bones or Joints
- Pumpkin Seeds (100g)
- Butter (30g), this butter should be melted with mild heating
- Castor Oil, you should get this from a pharmacy
- Honey (30g)
- Chop the pumpkin seeds neatly or grind it using a blender
- Mix the grinded or chopped seeds with melted butter
- Then add castor oil slowly while you stir continuously
- Mix until you have a homogeneous mixture which should begin to thicken
- At this point, add honey and stir until the mixture becomes smooth
- Finally, Pour the mixture into a glass jar and put it inside a refrigerator for storage.
Use this balm anytime there is a pain in your joints or bones. Use it to rub the affected parts; it may be your knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, or finger.
You can apply the balm with the use of a gauze or cotton. Use the gauze or cotton to coat the affected surface and you should begin to feel relieved in a few hours.
Apply as much balm coatings and rub as often as needed, especially if it is an old wound. Changes in weather conditions can also worsen some pains but then, you can always use this balm for fast relieve.