Destroy Your Moles, Warts, Blackheads, Skin Tags And Age Spots Naturally!
Your skin serves as a protector of your body. It protects you from bacteria and viruses, and regulates your body temperature. Often the skin suffers some conditions that irritate, clog, or inflame your skin. These conditions can cause symptoms such as redness, swelling, burning, and itching. Allergies, irritants, your genetic makeup, and certain diseases and immune system problems can cause dermatitis, hives, and other skin conditions. Many of the skin problems can affect your appearance and your self-esteem. Some of those problems are: acne, blackheads, eczema, moles, warts, skin tags, age spots and many more.
Moles are skin growths which happen when cells in the skin, called melanocytes, grow in a cluster with tissue surrounding them. Moles are very common and most people have between 10 and 40 moles. Any unusual mole should be professionally checked because a type of skin cancer, melanoma, can grow in or near a mole.
These are the natural remedies for moles:
- Castor Oil and Baking Soda. Take a teaspoon of baking soda and add about three or four drops of castor oil to it. Mix it properly to create a gummy texture. Apply it on your moles right before you go to bed. Protect the area using adhesive bandages or gauze and medical tapes. Take it off and wash the area when you wake up.
- Garlic. Slice a piece of garlic clove, and apply the cut side on the mole. Hold the clove in place using medical tapes. Leave it overnight.
- ACV. Dip a cotton ball in ACV and press it against the affected area. Hold it in place using gauze and medical tapes. Remove after an hour. Doing this once everyday should get rid of your mole in about 10 days or sooner.
- Tea Tree Oil. Dip a Q-tip in tea tree oil and gently brush it against your mole. Cover the area with an adhesive bandage for an hour. Repeat these two steps twice every day for a month.
Warts are skin growths caused by a virus called the human papillomavirus (HPV). This virus infects the top layer of skin and causes the top layer of skin to grow rapidly, forming a wart.
- Pure Raw Honey. Rub honey on the wart at night and wrap it with a bandage. In this way, you will successfully remove it and in some cases, warts eliminated in this way never return.
- Garlic. Rub crushed garlic on the wart and apply a bandage over it firmly. Do this procedure every night. Moreover, you can apply the garlic juice to the wart two times a day. The result will be visible in two weeks.
- ACV. Soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and secure it with a bandage. Apply it at night and let it stay overnight. Then, replace it with a new one. The wart will slowly vanish.
- Bananas. Rub the wart every night with a banana peel and leave it overnight. Repeat the procedure for two weeks and the wart will disappear.
Skin tags are small flesh-colored or brown growths that hang off the skin. They can appear on the neck, armpits, around the groin, under the breasts or on the eyelids.
These are the natural remedies for skin tags:
- Baking Soda and Castor Oil. Mix baking soda and castor oil into a paste and apply it to the skin tag, put a bandage over it. You can store it in the fridge for up to 48 hours. Apply this mixture two to three times a day.
- ACV. Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and squeeze it to remove any excess. Put the cotton ball on the spot as long as you want. In several days the skin tag will darken and fall off by itself.
- Tea Tree Oil. Soak a cotton ball with water and add a couple drops of tea tree oil. Put the cotton ball on the skin tag and place a bandage over it. Repeat this process two to three times a day for a month.
Dark spots usually appear on exposed skin and they can be caused by acne scars, excessive sun exposure, hormonal changes, stress, weak liver function, vitamin deficiencies and pregnancy.
These are the natural remedies for dark spots:
- Lemons. Mix the lemon juice with a little bit of water. Soak a cotton ball in it and apply it on the affected area.
- Sandalwood. Mix lemon juice, 1 tsp of glycerin, 2 tsps of rose water and 2 tbsp of sandalwood powder. Do this a few times a week and wash it with cold water.
- Aloe Vera. Put some fresh Aloe Vera on the dark spot and leave it on for 30 minutes to an hour. Repeat this two times a day and within a month you should notice improvement.
- Onion. Cut up a red onion and juice it, or blend it if you don’t have a juicer. After that, grab a cotton swab, dip it in your juice and apply it directly to each spot or area you wish to lighten. Leave it to act about 10 to 15 minutes. Then, rinse it off with warm water.